Tuesday 12 January 2016

TRAVEL THE WORLD WITH 360 MALL - ICONIC WORLD STRUCTURES

This is a delayed post but I wanted to share the beautiful structures put up during 'Travel the World with 360' event at the main entrance and Atrium of 360 Mall recently. I really liked the model exhibits of Pyramids of Egypt, Eiffel Tower of Paris and Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy. The London bus and telephone booth could have been better.

Someday I'd like to see Egypt in my bucket list of places to visit. It would be  wonderful to see the Pyramids, the legacies and architecture left behind by an ancient civilization.

My husband was amused how  like a little child, I found it exciting to see these exhibits. He said you've seen the real thing. It was nostalgic for me because it reminded me of our trip to Europe. In May 2014, we visited the beautiful Eiffel Tower  while in Paris, the city of love. The view from the top level was breathtaking. I remember that morning, the skies were grey, it was cold and raining a little but we enjoyed every moment of our time at the Eiffel Tower. One of the things that captivated me during our trip to Italy was my visit to the magnificent leaning Tower of Pisa.  Need I say London bus and telephone booth has a certain undeniable charm. London is one place I always enjoy visiting.












No comments: