Wednesday 4 December 2013

SHAKSHOOKA FARMER'S MARKET

This is a rather late post. It was my first time visiting the Shakshooka Farmer's market last Thursday on 28 November, at Becarre Lifestyle rooftop garden in Salmiah. I felt it would have been nice if it was better lit, so we could see all the lovely home made items and fresh produce more clearly.  Little lanterns provided light at each table and at pathways. There was amazing tea being served which I enjoyed. There were home made chutneys, breads, cakes, dips, chai latte, coffee, green vegetables, fresh produce, pure honey, apple cider. I don't know if I am missing anything. They are all very healthy and do not contain any preservatives. Shakshooka Farmer's market is held every Thursday at a different venue which will be announced before hand.  It's held from 6pm to 8pm.   

Here are some photos I took.

Update: The Shakshooka farmer's market will be held on Thursday 5 December at the Sirrb Circuit in Shuwaikh, from 6pm to 8pm . This is where the karting races take place. Click Here for location map























No comments: