Tuesday 25 June 2013

MOVIE GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD

Did you see this movie? What did you think of it? I sat through it because I have always been a  Bruce Willis fan. If you want to give your faculty of intelligence some rest and just watch the movie because you have nothing better to do, or you are a Bruce Willis fan, or you love to see total chaos, massive car destruction, endless road chase, and you don't mind a weak boring  plot,  then go ahead. If I should share a secret, the real truth is I chose to watch it along with my husband who was desperately in a mood for watching an action film......When I asked him if he enjoyed it ( I wanted to tease him as  I already knew what he felt), he replied in the negative and I rather not post what the negative was that had me laughing. 












No comments: