Sunday 10 March 2013

LU&LU HYPERMARKET - FRESH JUICE AND SALAD COUNTER

A week ago on a very warm afternoon, we dropped into Lu&Lu Hypermarket in Shuwaikh. I was feeling so thirsty and had finished the water I was carrying in my bag. I noticed they had a new Juice and Salad Counter beside the hot food counter. What's nice about it is that the juices and salads are all fresh. The lady at the counter told me that she just prepared the juices and filled them in little bottles and cups.  I had the watermelon juice. It was sweet and absolutely divine and no added sugar in it. There are a variety of freshly prepared juices (kiwi, avacado, mango, orange, pineapple, grape, papaya, apple, carrot and Indian lassi - yoghurt based drink), cut fruits and assorted salads at this newly opened counter, which you could try.  





Fresh juices

Fresh cut fruits and juices

Salad counter

Fruit counter 

No comments: