Friday 1 March 2013

JENNIFER LAWRENCE THE NEW FACE OF MISS DIOR


Jennifer Lawrence the stunning young actress aged 22, of the Hunger Games fame and who won the Best Actress award at the Oscars  2013 held recently for her role in Silver Linings Playbook, is the new face of Miss Dior. She is shown wearing the new Spring collection  for 2013 from Dior as well as the Miss Dior handbags. 

"Dior represents beauty and strength in women, and that's how I feel when I'm wearing his clothes, it just makes you feel so confident. I've always been a huge fan of Dior, and being a part of something with such an incredible history is an honor." says Jennifer Lawrence.

Creative Director of Dior, Raf Simons said in his statement,  “Like everyone else, I first discovered Jennifer Lawrence in the roles she played in action movies, I was, of course, struck by her incredible on-screen presence in these blockbuster films , but also impressed by her powerful interpretations of subtle, more rounded characters. Her youth and her classic beauty, but also her force of character and the complexity she's capable of embodying at such a young age, are, for me, both unique and very moving."

Prestigious showbiz magazine Vanity Fair just named Jennifer, the world’s most desirable woman. After her break up with her boyfriend,  British actor Nicholas Hoult , she has been romantically linked with Bradley Cooper, her on screen love interest in Silver Linings Playbook. 

Jennifer says she hates shopping and spending money! "I was raised to have values and to have respect for money, and even if you have a lot of it, to still have respect for it. I still drive the same car I’ve been driving for a long time and I haven’t bought a house yet. And I can afford a house but I don’t really think I’m ready.” says Jennifer. 







No comments: