Thursday 24 January 2013

ZIZZI RISTORANTE - ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN BIRMINGHAM

The Mail Box is a beautiful Mall located in the heart of Birmingham city center. Among a variety of restaurants at the Mail Box, is a lovely Italian restaurant, 'Zizzi Ristorante'.  It's one of my daughter's favourite restaurants she likes to frequent with her friends.  Last month, our daughter took us to Zizzi twice. And both times, I had lasagna prepared to perfection served with green salad. The lasagna was amazing. Here are some photos taken during our first visit to Zizzi. 







My daughter ordered sea food

My lasagna


My husband ordered rice with shrimp, squid, fisha and vegetables

The most wonderful tasting Tiramisu I had...( As per my self imposed food restrictions, I had to suffice with two spoons, while  they had the rest)



No comments: