Sunday 5 August 2012

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY ! 5 AUGUST 2012

Friendship Day is on Sunday August 5. It's day to be grateful for the good friends in your life. It's a blessing to a have good friend(s) who enjoy your company, understands you, cares for you and does not hestitate to give a listening ear or extend a helping hand and with whom you can have a good laugh.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!


Here are some quotes on friendship:

Friends are one of the most important ingredients in the recipe of life.

Friends are God's way of taking care of us.

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me - Henry Ford

The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?" - Henry David Thoreau

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.


Friends are those who nourish the spirit

Friends are angels following you through life

A hedge between keeps the friendship green - German Proverb

May the hand of a friend always be near you...(from the Irish Blessing)

Tell me what company thou keepst, and I'll tell thee what thou art - Miguel de Cervantes

Never injure a friend, even in jest - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they are meant to be there. They serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help you figure out who you are - Lindsay Russo


No comments: