Thursday 26 July 2012

PAIN AND AGONY CAN BRING LIFE TO A STANDSTILL



Oh no, no, no...not pain and agony of the emotional kind. It's physical. For the last several days, my life came to a halt, a stand still, frozen with pain and agony from a sprain in my upper back. I can't remember when was the last time I experienced such excrutiating pain accompanied by the agony of it! Pain and agony are inseparable - be it physical or emotional you see. They visit our lives as co-joined twins! .

Now I can breath a sigh of relief, that I feel better than before. Some of the pain still lingers. But that's okay I guess, I can manage... I don't want to be ill during the weekend. The strange enligtenment we get  from aftermath of physical pain is, a realization - 'how important and valuable our health is'.

No comments: