Friday 8 June 2012

MY PHOTO FOR THE DAY - SQUIRREL

I am not used to seeing squirrels in Kuwait, so it is really pleasant and sometimes even exciting to see squirrels walk right past me while I was in Michigan last month. The green areas in my son's university campus has lots of squirrels moving about and it's a common sight everyday to see squirrels moving about doing their business.  While writing this post, it reminded me of my mother telling me about her pet squirrel she had while she was a teenager, who roamed about free during the day and would return to it's cage in the evening or sometimes even in between and would even ate from her hand!  I am not quite sure if I should be sharing the ending...my mother's poor pet squirrel met it's tragic end at the  hands of a cat.

Anyways, here is a photo of a lovely squirrel I captured on my camera at Niagara Falls last month.




No comments: