Friday 20 April 2012

MY PHOTOS FOR THE DAY - SPARROW AND THE PITA BREAD PIECE

The other day, I spotted this cute sparrow who didn't feel like flying away when I stood to watch it, during my walk in the park. Even as I took my out camera, it couldn't care less, while the  rest of the sparrows around it flew away,  as I approached this spot. I was able to take some beautiful pictures and here is something special I want to share with you related to the sparrow.    

What does Sparrow and the Pita bread piece tell us - 

*  If you observe nature, you can learn a lot from it. 
* You can't be afraid if you want something in life. The good stuff of course. 
* A lot many times, you have to have the courage to be patient, persevere and not give up, to see your dreams come true.
* And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it (Paolo Coelho quote)
* Sometimes, when you are looking far ahead for something, what you need might already be within your reach or even in front of you.  
* Remember the quote, 'Fortune favors the brave'. (translation of the latin proverb Fortes fortuna adiuvat)

I am so hungry....

Isn't there any food around here?

My stomach is growling...Please God help me find some food....

Hey, look what I found...a piece of pita bread. how come I missed something that was right in front of me?

I am glad I hung around when everyone else got scared of the lady with the  camera and flew away.  

Yummy, yum yum...

Lady with the camera, can you let me enjoy my food without staring at me? 

No comments: