Saturday 24 March 2012

KONY 2012 FILMMAKER JASON RUSSELL HOSPITALIZED

Documentary filmmaker,  activist and co-founder of Invisible Children,  Jason Russell who made an  internet sensation through his viral video KONY 2012, is hospitalized. His wife Danica, shared on her post on the 'Invisible Children blog' that Russell is diagnosed with 'brief reactive psychosis', an acute state brought on by extreme exhaustion, stress and dehydration and that he'd have to remain in hospital for a number of weeks. He was detained by police recently for his bizarre naked outburst and transported to hospital.  To read Danica Russell's post visit the Invisible Children Blog

Jason Russell's answer to 'Who am I?" is, " I am a rebel soul: dream evangelist.  I am obsessed with people. I tell stories by making inspiring movies that move people's emotions and then I take those emotions and transform them into action. My middle name is Radical. I married my best friend. We have known each other since we were six and seven. I have a three year old boy named Gavin Danger and a one year old girl named Everely Darling. I truly believe I am the luckiest person on earth because of my family, friends and the ability to go to a dream factory every day to work".

No comments: