Wednesday 14 December 2011

ON VACATION




Ooooo,  I am travelling again...this time to India,  for a month!  Boy, do I have loads of things to do before I travel on Thursday. I will be visiting several places in India and I am quite excited about that. 


I am sorry I won't be posting regularly until after New Year. I am truly going to miss blogging for a while, but I shall make up for that with lots of interesting things to share with you after the New Year. I am going to miss all the musical events, christmas and New Year celebrations in Kuwait. Thank you all for your support and do visit my blog as there are lots of older posts you could read that are interesting, inspiring and empowering in many ways that is designed to encourage you to live a life of positivity and happiness. I shall be back in Kuwait in mid January 2012.

Wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Kuweight 64


5 comments:

hari said...

All the best , have a nice vacation and enjoy your holidays - Hari

Kapil Martin said...

heyyy....will u go to kerala...its just coolll...try to go over there...

KUWEIGHT64 said...

Thankyou so much Hari! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you and your family.

KUWEIGHT64 said...

Hi Kapil! I am in kerala (Trivandrum). It's fantastic. Next destination Chennai, followed by Mangalore and Calicut and back to Trivandrum.

Kapil Martin said...

that's cool anyway....my native place is Trivandrum...by the way where are you from??what r u doing??