Thursday 17 November 2011

A CAT'S SHORT PICTURE STORY

The enjoyable part about my walk, is the various things happening around me, that I never fail to notice - people, children, cats, dogs, the beautiful sky ....well I could go on. Anyway, here is a short picture story of Mr. Cat (@ Marina Waterfront)

I think I am being followed - I need to get away

Oh well, you are only human and you seemed to amused by me, like all others - because I look different right? You guessed it, I am an abandoned Persian cat. My Owners left me here and who knows where they are now.

You want to take a photo of me? Okay, I'll pose for you. Go on...take a photo...I have things to do

See this black and white cat - he is trying to make friends with me - emm..I don't like him. Let me scare him away.

I am going for a stroll...Bye for now.  The other cat looks on ....(what do you think the black and white  cat is thinking?)

2 comments:

Vasu said...

"Tales of Mysterious Mr.Meow"

Purrrrfect!!

Psst I think the black and white cat is thinking "Yay! I get the best supporting actor/guest role in this blog post" ;) LOL

KUWEIGHT64 said...

Hehehehe