Wednesday 23 November 2011

BEAUTIFUL PAINTINGS, ART, PHOTOGRAPHY, GREETING CARDS BY SHAMINA FARID

Shamina Farid is a very talented and gifted artitst and photographer whose work speaks for itself. She has been living in Kuwait for a long time and has been drawn by the it's culture and heritage and captured it through her stunning photography and beautiful paintings. I had visited her exhibition at AWARE last month and I have been wanting to blog about her wonderful work ever since. I did post few of her work in my blog that covered the Arabian Nights Festival held at AWARE. Her paintings, artwork, photography and greeting cards that depict life and culture and heritage of Kuwait, are available at her studio / shop located in Salmiah. I hope we will get to see more exhibitions of her work in the future.
For further information you can contact Shamina Farid at : 25711366 or 99712075
Email : farsham@hotmail.com