Tuesday 27 September 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOGLE!

World's best and most popular search engine Google celebrates it's 13th birthday with a beautiful doodle on it's home page. The doodle has a large birthday cake with 13 candles and lots of decorations. Google's founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Standford University graduates built their search engine in 1996, and in 1998 Google was created by them. Google search engine officially celebrates its birthday on September 27.

Happy Birthday Google!

"The Google Doodle always comes with hidden meanings, and has so much to say. Today’s doodle comes with a cake lighted with 13 candles and 3 caps. It also has 3 gifts placed on the table. In my perception, it means to me that each of the caps belong the “Google Guys”, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, and Eric Schmidt – the three key persons who founded Google" - Joel Fernandes (www.techie-buzz.com)

1 comment:

Vasu said...

ThQ for this is a lovely post!I love Google doodles :) I blog about it every time they come up with something funky :) this time I cud not but reading yours made my day!

Do read these post abt my fav google doodles when you get time:

http://vasu-kitchen.blogspot.com/2011/07/power-of-research-lessons-from-google.html

http://vasu-kitchen.blogspot.com/2011/06/why-we-love-google.html