Monday 13 June 2011

A LOVELY AUBERGINE DISH CALLED MUSAGAA





I was at Geant, 360 Mall, last night and after my grocery shopping, I glanced at their cooked meals in their 'Take Away' section and I noticed, they had a new introduction, aubergine (eggplant) dish called Musagaa. Tiny whole aubergines stuffed with light spices, herbs, tomato and parsley and baked and served in light tomato sauce. I asked the person at the counter to pack some. He said, when I have the Musagaa, I would return for more!!!! We came home and my husband and I sure did enjoy the Musagaa. It was light, baked to perfection, with the right amount of spices and herbs and the lemon added a zest to the dish. 

Musagaa anyone? If you like aubergine (eggplant), and you happen to visit Geant, check out for Musagaa in their 'Take Away Cooked Food Section'. 

No comments: