Sunday 17 April 2011

WEIGHT LOSS INSPIRATION


If you are on a diet and trying to lose weight....how has it been going? 

Were you able to control the calories that you consumed during the weekend? Well, for those who managed to eat in moderation, keep a tab on those calories,  that's just fantastic. And to those of you, who couldn't resist tempting food or sweets during the weekend, whatever may be your reason, don't feel guilty. You are gifted with a whole new week ahead of you to go back on your calorie controlled diet and catch up on your exercise and watch yourself lose weight. When you really crave for something you want, you can always have a small portion of it during the weekend or weekday, in a manner you adjust what you have during rest of the day. Only thing, it shouldn't become a daily habit. On your weight loss diet, you are learning to break free from old habits and not be enslaved to it. 

I haven't weighed myself this week as I am certain I haven't lost any additional weight, as I was not able to exercise enough, though I did stick to my calorie controlled diet. I hope to make up for that, starting today. Eat healthy...exercise, let the good hormones flow into your blood stream. Experience how good that feels!

No comments: