Wednesday 23 March 2011

WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS

Weight Loss Statistics:

25.02.2011 - 76 kg
04.03.2011 - 74 kg
12.03.2011 – 72 kg
21.03.2011 – 71 kg !

Total Loss : 5 kg  in 25 days

I was hoping to have lost 2 kg over a period of 9 days, but I managed to lose 1 kg. I would attribute it to the fact that I wasn’t exercising. The first 3 kgs are easy to lose when you go on a diet, you tend to rid your body of all the water retention and some fat. Afterwards, one has to just continue  a low calorie diet supported by regular exercise so that you expend energy from the stored fat in your body.


Exercise is what I wasn’t doing until two days ago. I started off with stretch exercises and  went  for my walk today. I walked for an hour and felt glad that I finally got out and exercised. The weather is beautiful, get into your walking shoes and enjoy walking for health!

No comments: