Sunday 20 March 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

It's Mother's Day in Kuwait on Sunday 21st March.





There is this beautiful display and flower arrangement of a huge heart made of flowers and right beneath, surrounding the heart, are placed lots of flowers like lilies and roses with 'Happy Mother's Day' or 'I love you Mum' written on heart shaped cards. This beautiful flower arrangment is a testimony of love and appreciation for all the mothers. Do visit the Avenues Mall to see the Mother's Day flower arrangement.

Both my children live far away in two different countries, yet there is no distance...for they are always in my heart and I am in theirs.

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life.  ~Abraham Lincoln

WISHING ALL THE MOTHERS A VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

2 comments:

LWDLIK said...

Hi Kuweight64,
What a gorgeous display of flowers. I was thinking to drag my clan to a restaurant at Seif tomorrow but I think after seeing those beautiful flowers I will go to Avenues. Thank you for sharing.
Love the blog glad to see you getting out there attending and enjoying lots of events. The fireworks were awesome weren't they. Good luck with the diet but I'm pretty sure you'll do it. Great attitude.
K

KUWEIGHT64 said...

Hi LWDLIK! I am sure you would have enjoyed the flower arrangement at the Avenues. Yes the fireworks at the Kuwait Towers were awesome. Thankyou for your kind words and wishes. Hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day.