Saturday 26 February 2011

HAPPY NATIONAL AND LIBERATION DAY

The past week has been quite exciting. There has been so many events that I wished to attend. I managed to attend quite a many. Thanks to my husband finding time and patience to make that possible. How sweet! The 50-20-5 celebrations mean so much so many reasons. I love this country and everything positive it has given me and taught me.  The light show, lazer show and the FIREWORKS, of Friday 25th February commemorating the National Day was one of  the most spectacular event I ever witnessed. Will hold that experience close to my heart.

Yesterday, after a lot of self persuasion and days of talking myself into being disciplined, I FINALLY started my diet yesterday. Thankyou  Kuwait, thankyou fireworks...you lit a fire within me...don't let it extinguish.

2 comments:

purple moonbeam said...

Hello there :)
Popped in from LWDLIK.
Yea the fireworks show was gorgeous. I loved how they got them to spark off from the sea! I will hold that image in my mind forever.
Btw, in response to your queries about the Bright Horizons Toastmasters club meeting this Friday, it will commence at 9 30 am :)
LWDLIK has kindly uploaded the map to the bookstore in the same post. It is right around the corner to the Sanbouk store in Salmiya.
As for what the TMs talk about, I suggest you drop by to get a feel of the whole thing as the topics can be diverse.
Hope you decide to attend!
Ps: Welcome to the blogosphere! :D

KUWEIGHT64 said...

Hi Purple moonbeam! Thankyou so much for what you shared through LWDLIK's blog and thankyou for posting your comment. I did see the uploaded map and other details. That was very helpful. Great! I look forward to dropping in at the bookstore for Friday meeting.